All poems and recording excerpts remain the right of the original copyright holder, and no infringment is here intended

Sunday, November 21, 2010

PRESENTATION

This second blog is the way to say to the world all the things I have achieved along my life. In my first blog, I showed you my experience infant vision.
Perhaps my childhood was normal, surrounded with my parent’s love, a classical education and many friends. Now, mi perception has changed, and it makes me feel so bad.
Dear blogger friend: I am sure the poetry is simply another way to view the world, but something is true, and is that particular comprehension of each word, each instant, and the deductive analysis we make about them. The best way to learn poetry, is not studying the writers, the philosophers, or anybody dedicated to this art. I think the best way is understand the life, in all different manifestations, any try to say with simple words what we look, feel, perceive. A common definition establishes that “poetry is an imaginative awareness of experience expressed through meaning, sound, and rhythmic language choices so as to evoke an emotional response.
In this order of ideas, I found transcendental the brief comprehension of process of life, and probably, we will transform our sensibility and capacity of look the world “trough another perspective”
I hope sincerly you enjoy tis space:
Debrah Riddleton

10 comments:

  1. My dear Debrah:
    It´s a pleasure found you again.
    I hope your poems: ¡Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend Debrah:
    Has you cancel your past blog?
    I was loking for you in all sites.
    Fortunely, you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debrah:
    I again feel a great satisfaction just to find you writing and commenting poetry. Only moan that you have eliminated blog previous, since I consider it very good. I send a kiss to you and the best one of my desires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy about your return to the blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you say here is very real/true in so many ways. But to me Poetry is something that comes from within and shines out. Poets are born and not made. True Poets.Poems to me are Babies conceived.
    You were very kind about my words. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Debrah:
    I entered to the blog Dancing with the waves of the sea, and I think is amazing.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing the collection of blogs you are recomending. Thanks for you carefull work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Annie:
    Effectively, it is amazing and deep.
    Thanks:
    Debrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Ida:
    I will work hard for all of you.
    Thank you:
    Debrah

    ReplyDelete